It's Time
Our plans have changed, and changed, and changed again. Since no one (namely myself and my Hunny) wants me down in Cali alone, we've pushed my move date up. Not to mention I won't have the help I invisioned and my family lives far enough away that the best they could do is to come out on a week-end from time to time. Uhhhh, that's okay. So we are trying to move us by the end of May. Still don't have a new midwife and have no clue how that's all gonna work. Cuz I'm really not trying to be in a hospital, a birth center or any other place that is not my home. I'm through with overly opinionated, I know what's best for you, medical doctors and staff. Threw, threw, threw!
I've started clearing out things in my closet and in girls rooms and the kitchen, washroom, etc. And honey, let me tell you, my azz has thrown away about 7 to 10 big azz garbage can sized bags full of sh*t. Sh*t that I don't even know why I was hangin on to it for so long. I want to move out of Cali with a clean slate. I'm getting rid of ALL my dishes (cuz I don't want them mixed match things), all my drinkware, flatware, done already threw out a bunch of towels and sheets. I'm cleaning house for real. No need to take stuff to my new place and then have to find some place to put "junk". *shakin head*
Oh well, the baby in my tummy is kickin and stompin compelling me to nap while I have 2 babies down at once (touch wood).
- Lady A
2 Comments:
At 8:40 PM, April 20, 2007,
meera bowman-johnson said…
I know I'm late to the party (kids will do that to a blogger, but I know you understand). Congratulations on the new job! Best wishes to all of you up there; Washington state is supposed to be gorgeous (though you may be spoiled after coming from Northern Cali LOL).
And I hear you on the "starting fresh" idea. When we move next (which will be soon), I'm not taking anything either. Not to be wasteful, but for the same things you mention; I don't want to fold mismatched washcloths in a new house. And don't even get me started on the glassware. I almost wish I could start a housewarming registry for the move, don't you? Would that be wrong? ;)
At 2:03 AM, April 23, 2007,
Aly Cat 121 said…
LOL! Don't think I don't have a few "wish lists" registries just in case.
Post a Comment
<< Home